Delphic - Doubt

Saturday 27 March 2010

Individual Responsibilities

With the majority of our project complete it is easy to say who in the group has taken responsibilities for tasks within the project. Although the majority if the earlier work like planing and establishing our vision of what we wish the project to achieve was tasks become more separated as we progressed.

I personally took the most responsibility with the ancillary tasks creating all flash animation elements for the website, the website template and layout, creating the final panels for the digipak using photoshop. Whilst doing all this I also attended every video shoot we did getting involved in camera work and lighting the shots. The majority of filming was done by Jordan with me and Jack taking an equal share of camera work. This was due to Jack being in our cast and Jordan having the best vision for the project. Me and Jack would then suggest elements we thought would work well and take control to film our ideas.

Again the majority of editing was done by Jordan with his outstanding view of what he wanted the final product to be. However, we again all took a turn at editing with me personally doing the intro and part of the song before the final chorus. This parts were all fast paced which needed to be represented by the editing.

As I previously said I took the most control over the website. This is because I had used website creating software (Dreamweaver) before on a few occasions with a little previous knowledge of flash animation. Using my past experience I felt I was the best equipped to design this part of our project whilst using the rest of my group for feedback to develop it to a standard we all accepted. With the feedback it meant we all had an input in to the website.

I also had a big impact on the digipak. This is because I used photoshop to edit all images Louisa had taken on the rest of our group (posing as a band). Although the idea of the digipak was not mine once told I though I had the best skills to make it happen.

Sam Avery (me) - Website Editor, Video Editor, Digipak Editor, Cameraman
Jordan - Video Editor, Cameraman, Digipak Editor, Website Editor
Jack Osman- Digipak Editor, Cameraman, Actor, Video Editor
Louisa Herbert- Lighting, Digipak Editor, Video Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment